Thursday, November 16, 2017

Haircuts

Took the girls in for a trim today.



Elise opted for a wash and a trim. She charmed the socks off of her stylist! 



Beautiful! 





Cordelia has long hair and I am too attached to it. She has been  asking me to cut it again, but every time I kinda brush her off. She cut it a couple of years back and looked so darling, but I admit that I was happy when her hair grew back. I was living vicariously through her, which isn’t cool. It is her hair and I want her to feel confident in her own choices. So she made the decision to cut it again and she looks lovely as can be. Most importantly she feels good about how she looks and about her choice. And she has a braid to donate.






1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Both haircuts are adorable!...so glad Cordelia donated her hair again!

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...